There are many ways you can support South Lane Mental Health:
Cash Donations: A financial contribution in any amount supports our mission so together we can restore hope and renew lives. You can donate online through Paypal (see donate button below) or send a check to: South Lane Mental Health, PO Box 5, Cottage Grove, OR 97424
South Lane Mental Health has been serving the Cottage Grove community since 1988 and this past year (2020) served over 2500 individuals. Did you know that 1 in 5 people suffer from a mental health issue? That means your neighbor, your friend or even a family member has been affected – someone you know. We gave away over $275,000 in charity services to this community in 2020 but this level of service is not sustainable without the financial support of the community. In order to continue to serve everyone regardless of their ability to pay, please consider a donation to South Lane Mental Health.
Planned Giving: To give a memorial gift or tribute in honor of a loved one, donate stock or real estate, or make a planned gift — through your will, charitable gift annuity, life insurance, or charitable trust — please contact us at email@example.com.
Social Media: Please “Like” and “Share” our social media pages to help us get the word out about our services and our need for financial support:
Volunteer: Volunteer opportunities are available and include internships (for those enrolled in a mental health degree program), serving on our board of directors, or helping us organize events and community outreach. For information or to sign up, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the Word! South Lane Mental Health is currently accepting new clients. Insurances we accept include Pacific Source (standard), Providence, Moda, Trillium and PacficSource Community Solutions. We serve South Lane County (Cottage Grove, Creswell and surrounding areas) and North Douglas County (Drain, Yoncalla, etc.).
Do you have any cars, trucks, vans, RVs, motorcycles, golf carts, boats, airplanes and/or heavy equipment you no longer use? Through our partnership with “Cars2Charities”, you can easily donate any vehicle, running or not, to benefit South Lane Mental Health. Call 855-520-2100 or click the following link to find out how:
By selecting South Lane Mental Health as your designated charity, a portion of every purchase you make will be donated to our organization, at no additional cost to you. Go to smile.amazon.com, and input our name into the search box for the nonprofit you would like to help.
Through the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program, you can connect your Rewards card to a designated charity. Similar to Amazon Smile, a portion of every purchase you make will then donated to South Lane Mental Health.
The Donors Bill of Rights:
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.